Visitors form a pleasant interruption of the day. In order to keep visiting hours pleasant for everybody some rules apply to visitors:
- No more than two visitors per patient; visitors can visit in rotation.
- Nursing and medical care for the patient have precedence.
- Please consider the other patients.
- Please consider the visiting hours.
- People suffering from a common cold, flu or another contagious disease had better not visit.
- Children are not allowed to walk around unsupervised.
- Upstairs Clinic and Downstairs Clinic: 3.30-5.00 p.m., 6:30-7:30 p.m. Additional visiting hour for partners/first contact person 11.30 am-noon.
- IC/CCU (Coronary Care Unit) : 11.30 a.m.-7.30 p.m.
- Paediatric ward: 10.00-11.30 a.m., 3.30-5.00 p.m., 6.00-7.00 p.m. (parents are welcome the entire day)
- Obstetrics: 10.30-11.30 a.m., 4.00-8.00 p.m. (partners are welcome the entire day)
For the Day Care department (internal and surgical) and the Paediatric Day Care Department no visiting hours apply.
At the Day Care Department the person collecting you is requested to call to the Day Care Department at 1 p.m. on +31 (0)20 755 7096 to ask at what time you can be picked up.
At Paediatric Day Care Department the parents are in the hospital the entire day.