Healthcare institutions and caregivers are responsable for safe care. But patients can also play an important role themselves to prevent mistakes and accidents during their care process. Patient safety charts make patients aware of what they can and may expect during their treatment. And which questions they can ask if things go different then expected.
Existing charts (subjects) on www.MijnZorgVeilig.nl for a customized patient safety chart.
- Ensure to have a current medication list
- Take care for safe drug use
- A safe treatment for patients with trombosis
- Together with your primary care doctor work on your safety
- A safe treatment in a carecenter
- A safe treatment for pregnant women
- A safe treatment in a hospital
- A safe treatment in a polyclinic
- A safe treatment for your child
- A safe endoscopy treatment